Helping executors manage Estate affairs and ensuring they are aware of their responsibility and personal liability.
Why do you need a lawyer?
A lawyer can assist you in:
- Obtaining Probate or Letters of Administration
- Advising the Executors on their duties and liabilities
- Assist in obtaining the assets and liabilities of the Estate
- Advising on potential claimants or litigation of the Estate
- Assist in the distribution of the Estate
How we can help you?
We are committed to providing you with support, compassion and care in this difficult time for the family.
All you need to do is to call us and we will guide you through the steps of the administration of the Estate. At each step we will make sure that you understand everything, answer your questions and provide you with guidance and support.